Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Blue Ridge Mountains

Men kick friendship around like a football and it doesn't seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it falls to pieces.
- Anne Lindbergh

Just seems strangely appropriate quote to a situation I know.

Nothing much happening so far. I'm busy organising a trip with uni friends. Seems a little messy this time around, probably because there was more democracy involved. That's a lesson learnt. When organising something, the organiser should be a benovolent dictator and when necessary a tyrant.

I went out and watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button with friends. It was alright I guess. It reminded me of Twilight (the book). Rather bland characters and plot, but a very well done romance. The fact that one of them getting younger and another getting older and still remain totally in love was nicely handled. The fact that no medical authority picked up on the fact that this guy was ageing backwards irked me, but that's why suspension of disbelief exists.

Just so you know Fleet Foxes do some pretty decent music.

No comments: